Description: An excellent family hike, right in the Village of Saranac Lake. A series of lookouts provide spectacular views of Saranac Lake, Lake Flower, and the High Peaks to the east. This amazing little peak looks out to more than 20 major mountains!
Distance: 1.8 miles RT (3 km)
Ascent: 884′ (270 m)
Elevation: 2452′ (747 m)
Directions from 6er Trailhead in Downtown Saranac Lake: .9 miles
- Head south on Broadway St toward Main St for 66 ft
- Take the 1st left onto Main St and continue 0.4 mi
- Turn right onto Pine St and continue 282 ft
- Take the 1st left onto Forest Hill Ave and travel for 0.5 mi
- Trailhead parking will be on the left.